CEX is awesome, DEX is game-changing, but Tegro is reshaping the playground with a platform that is no less than a bridge between the two.
In the last two years, decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges (DEXs) have experienced more rapid growth compared to centralized exchanges (CEXs).
A report from Citigroup reveals that, in 2022, DEXs accounted for 18.2% of spot-trading volume. This figure is expected to rise as users increasingly shift away from centralized platforms, seeking to avoid their know-your-customer procedures and as the trend of self-custody of assets gains popularity.
Today, we are focusing on Tegro: The CEX-DEX, an on-chain exchange that is bringing a whole new angle to traders by combining the ease of a centralized exchange with the accessibility of a decentralized platform.
The focus is on solving common problems faced by traders, such as fragmented liquidity, poor discovery, and lack of essential trading features on DEXes.
Let’s take a look at the problems Tegro aims to solve:
- Fragmented Liquidity: In a decentralized setting, liquidity for tokens and NFTs is scattered across platforms. This makes global price discovery very difficult.
- Poor Discovery: Existing DeFi offerings rely on OTC or floor prices as a proxy for valuing tokens or NFTs, which is not a correct representation of its real-time market value.
- Lack of Essential Trading Features: Most platforms are optimized for collectors and not traders. Features such as Orderbooks, and Limit/Market Orders, are uncommon on DEXes, which makes them inadequate for high-frequency trading.
Tegro: The CEX-DEX is an advanced decentralized Token and NFT Trading Protocol that levels up the way you trade Tokens or NFTs.
The upgraded platform is designed to streamline and enhance the trading experience, offering traders non-custodial listings, permissionless markets, and access to global liquidity, along with a suite of pro-trading features.
In recent years, regulation has brought in a storm for retail users with a number of KYC requirements and the burden of bringing centralization to the decentralized scene. Super sad, yes, we know!
While DEX (decentralized exchange) is a game-changer when it comes to the whole trading angle in terms of liquidity, true custody of assets, and unlocked power of trading new assets, it also brings in an entry barrier with the complication of use.
The USPs of Tegro
- Multi-chain support: Gone are the days of being locked down to Ethereum & paying a fortune in gas fees. Tegro supports Ethereum, Polygon, Arbitrum, BNB Chain, Avalanche, and Optimism, with support for more plans in the future.
- Global Liquidity: The CEX-DEX aggregates liquidity from the top token and NFT platforms, including 1inch, Uniswap, Blur, OpenSea, and others.
- Orderbooks: Leverage market depth in real time.
- Permissionless Markets: The ability to trade any Token or NFT. A game-changing feature that eliminates the need to keep jumping between platforms. A one-stop-solution to all pro-trading needs
- Non-Custodial Orders: Users truly own their tokens and NFTs. The platform has no control over the assets and the power is vested with the end-user at all steps.
- Gasless orders: Gas fees are a pain and chew up a portfolio balance in the blink of an eye. Users on Tegro can create orders without the hassle of Gas Fees.
- Limit orders with auto-matching: Just like a CEX, users have the option to sell holdings at market price or set limit orders. Giving a wider control over trading and getting around the markets.
The ability to trade tokens and NFTs with a complete overview of charts, order books, and setting order limits will be a game changer when used at its maximum potential.
Price, 24h Price Change, 24h Volume, 24h High, 24h Low as well as the total supply of tokens and NFTs, all available at the trader’s disposal.
Understanding the implications of this user experience is more than we can fathom at this given moment.
Trading in itself is quite a complicated process, helping retail users with a platform that has a unique user offering will make the Tokens and NFTs market more accessible and that is exactly what the Web3 mothership requires to onboard the next Million users.